- Face masks are required in the building. Please, expect to wear your mask the entire visit. If you do not have a mask of your own, we will provide you with one. (Patient’s with impairments may be exempt.)
- Temperature checks and waivers must be done prior to visit. If you have a high fever (101.0 or above) we will not be able to see you.
- We are asking that patient’s do not bring guests to visits if possible. Drivers are requested to wait outside. Caregivers will be allowed with limitations.
- All treatments are by appointment only. If you show up early please consider waiting in your car or outside until 10 minutes before your appointment time.
Please, do not come in if:
- You have been ill in the last two weeks or are currently ill (any fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.). It is highly recommended that you go to a COVID-19 testing center if you feel sick.
- Someone in your household has tested positive for COVID-19 or has been ill (any fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, etc.) in the last 2 weeks.
- You have traveled by plane in the last 2 weeks and have yet to receive a negative COVID-19 test taken 4-6 days following highest potential exposure.