Dr. Feldman specializes in Interventional Pain procedures of the cervical, thoracic, and lumbar areas of spine. He has additional interest in complex regional pain syndrome, failed neck and back syndromes, degenerative joint disease, neuromodulation, and cancer pain. He offers comprehensive management for his patients in interventional, pharmacological, and therapeutic treatments. He completed a Surgical Internship at the University of Wisconsin before finishing his Anesthesia training and Interventional Pain Fellowship at the Medical College of Georgia.
Memberships and Accreditation
- Double Board Certified in Anesthesia and Pain Medicine
- Level II Full Accreditation from the Colorado
- Division of Workers’ Compensation
- Spine Interventions Society
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Colorado Society of Anesthesiologists